A new day. Ring found. yay


Hey there Blog Watchers. A new day has dawned and I'm feeling much better than yesterday. Got a few comments yesterday so today I'm trying out putting up a pic. This is me and Renae just before we got married. We went on a cruise of Sydney Harbour. It was an awesome night with good food and nice views.
I don't usually think much of Sydney but when it comes down to it we have a great city. Beautiful beaches, buildings, and so many good churches!
We are very privelidged in this land of ours. I should think to thank God more.

Posted byDan at 1:42 PM  

2 comments:

Dave Miers said... 3:16 PM  

i often sing the whitlams song love this city in my head in sydney.
... you've gotta love this city for its body and not its brains!!

it's got lots of beautiful looking stuff... but like every city (but THE city) people do some pretty dumb stuff!

Dan said... 7:36 AM  

Thats true.

Post a Comment