Nice to book you
Thursday, August 03, 2006
I am following this idea from Dave M's site. If you visit me maybe make a comment on any of these books that you have read.
(1) One book that changed your life: Holiness by JC Ryle
(2) One book you've read more than once: Asterix and the Laurel Wreath
(3) One book you'd want on a desert island: Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Dafoe
(4) One book that made you laugh: Hitchiker's guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
(5) One book that made you cry: The Kite runner by Khaled Hosseinni
(6) One book you wish had been written: 2006 - the year that hilarious objects fell from the sky.
(7) One book you wish had never been written: The Sins of Scripture by John Shelby Spong
(8) One book that you are currently reading: Five English Reformers by JC Ryle
(9) One book you have been meaning to read: Engaging with God: a Biblical theology of Worship by David Peterson
(10) One book you would use as a Doorstop: Strongs concordance (its just big and heavy.)
Let me know if you've read any of these and what you thought of them.
Posted byDan at 8:51 AM